I am currently a Research Associate in Cardiff University. My research is supported by the EPSRC grant QUEST: Quantitative Estimates in Spectral Theory and Their Complexity (see https://cardiffquest.wordpress.com/ ).
I graduated in July 2017 from Université Paris Diderot. I worked under the supervision of Benjamin Texier on the issue of well-posedness for weakly hyperbolic or weakly elliptic systems of PDEs in Gevrey regularity ( my thesis ).
I am one of the organizer, alongside Frank Rosler and Jonathan Ben-Artzi, of the SmaSH Conference next June in Cardiff. Please find additional informations here.
I happily co-organized the conference An Analyst, a Geometer and a Probabilist walk into a bar with Jonathan Ben-Artzi in Cardiff in June 2018. It was a real success and a very joyful time!
Upcoming talks & seminars.
I have been invited to give a talk at the next Journées Jeunes EDPistes 2019 the 20-22 March in Rennes. I will be at the Conference in honor of Jean-Yves Chemin organized at the Institut Henri Poincaré the week after.
- Averaging along degenerate flows on the annulus, with Jonathan Ben-Artzi (arxiv), 2019.
- Uniform convergence in von Neumann’s ergodic theorem in absence of a spectral gap, with Jonathan Ben-Arzti (arxiv), 2019.
- On hyperbolicity and Gevrey well-posedness. Part three: a model of weakly hyperbolic systems (arxiv – to appear in Indiana University Mathematics Journal ), 2018.
- On the action of pseudo-differential operators on Gevrey spaces, 2017 (pdf , arxiv).
- On hyperbolicity and Gevrey well-posedness. Part two: scalar or degenerate transitions, 2017 (pdf , arxiv – accepted in Journal of Differential Equations).
- On hyperbolicity and Gevrey well-posedness. Part one: the elliptic case, 2016 (pdf , arxiv).